COVID-19 OPENING PROCEDURE
We are asking that all golfers please follow the below rules to keep our other guests and employees safe.
- Masks are mandatory in the Pro Shop and Restrooms.
- The Pro Shop is OPEN and the Clubhouse remains CLOSED. Outside Dining is available.
- Tee times are 10 minutes apart.
- Please DO NOT arrive until 15 minutes or less from your tee time.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot or near Pro Shop before or after your round.
- Golf carts are two riders per cart. Single carts are available for additional charges.
- The carts will be cleaned and disinfected after every round.
- Please remove your own garbage when returning your cart.
- Practice safe social distancing:
- No handshakes, high fives, etc.
- Wash hands before and after your round.
- There are NO ball washers, benches, water coolers, or bunker rakes on the course.
- High touch areas and restrooms are being cleaned frequently throughout the day.
Please respect our efforts in following the New Jersey State guidelines so that we can continue to offer a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
-The Farmstead Staff
Located in beautiful Sussex County, New Jersey, this 27-hole golf course has been offering some of the most beautiful scenery and challenging golf in Northwest New Jersey for the past 56 years.
Approximately an hour outside New York City, Farmstead offers top quality golf, stunning surroundings, delicious food and a caring staff all at reasonable rates.
Farmstead is also available for golf outings and banquets of all occasions including weddings.
Thank you for voting us #1. Voted readers Choice "Best Golf Course" in the New Jersey Herald 8 years in a row!!
Sussex County Chamber of Commerce
"Quality in Business, Quality in Living"