COVID-19 OPENING PROCEDURE
We are asking that all golfers please follow the below rules to keep our other guests and employees safe.
- Masks are mandatory in the Pro Shop and Restrooms.
- The Pro Shop is OPEN and the Clubhouse is Open. Outside Dining is available.
- Tee times are 10 minutes apart.
- Please DO NOT arrive until 15 minutes or less from your tee time.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot or near Pro Shop before or after your round.
- Golf carts are two riders per cart. Single carts are available for additional charges.
- The carts will be cleaned and disinfected after every round.
- Please remove your own garbage when returning your cart.
- Practice safe social distancing:
- No handshakes, high fives, etc.
- Wash hands before and after your round.
- There are NO ball washers, benches, water coolers, or bunker rakes on the course.
- High touch areas and restrooms are being cleaned frequently throughout the day.
Please respect our efforts in following the New Jersey State guidelines so that we can continue to offer a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
-The Farmstead Staff