COVID-19 OPENING PROCEDURE
We are asking that all golfers please follow the below rules to keep our other guests and employees safe.
- While not mandatory, wearing a mask while near the pro shop, parking lot, and restrooms would be appreciated.
- The Pro Shop and Clubhouse are CLOSED.
- Please visit the window of the pro shop on the side nearest the clubhouse to check in.
- Tee times are 16 minutes apart.
- Please DO NOT arrive until 15 minutes or less from your tee time.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot or near pro shop before or after your round.
- There are NO club rentals.
- Golf carts are single rider only. Unless you are family members, household members, romantic partner or a caretaker.
- The carts will be cleaned and disinfected after every round.
- Please remove your own garbage when returning your cart.
- We will not be allowing walk ons, all tee times MUST be booked in advance.
- Practice safe social distancing:
- No hand shakes, high fives, etc.
- Do not share balls, ball markers, tees, score cards or pencils.
- Wash hands before and after your round.
- There are NO ball washers, benches, water coolers or bunker rakes on the course.
- DO NOT touch or remove the flagstick.
- High touch areas and restrooms are being cleaned frequently throughout the day.
Please respect our efforts in following the New Jersey State guidelines so that we can continue to offer a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
-The Farmstead Staff